Events AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client a premier property organisation require an Events Assistant to join one of the largest and most exciting developments in London. The role is based in Central London and will support the Events Logistics Manager to ensure the smooth operation of all year round event activities in accordance with the client’s Events and Enlivenment strategy.
The objective of this position is to ensure all occupiers and visitors leave with an excellent impression of the development through a lively, vibrant and inclusive events programme that animates the public realm and engages with the local community.
- To deputise for the Events Logistics Manager as required
- To arrange and attend event delivery meetings with the Events Logistics Manager.
- To be the first point of contact for initial event enquiries via phone, e-mail and the website.
- Administer all event bookings including; licensing, permits, invoicing, recharging costs and helpdesk requests.
- Be prepared to oversee the set-up/breakdown operation of each event. Out of normal office hours and at the weekends on occasion and if required.
- Communicate with occupiers
- To manage the events diary.
- Ensure that all relevant H&S documentation is in place for each event prior to the event being signed off by the events logistics manager.
- Assisting the Events Logistics Manager to ensure all H&S procedures are followed by all event contractors whilst on site from set up to break out.
- Assist the Events Logistics Manager with the running of the quarterly estate events forum.
- Manage events equipment upkeep including regular inventory carried out by The Porter and equipment is maintained in accordance with legislation for example; portable appliance testing of electrical equipment.
- Work with the Events Logistics Manager to compile quarterly and year end events activity reports.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required by the Events Logistics Manager.
- Event and/or Project Management experience
- Strong Organisational and Communication Skills
- Health & Safety awareness
- Strong Administration Skills
- Competent user of Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Problem Solving
This is an excellent position that requires an individual with exceptionally high level of organisation, someone who works from own initiative customer service standards and the ability to deliver at all times. In order to be considered for this role you must have experience within Events and project management. This is a vibrant role which would best suit an outgoing, energetic personality.
Please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848 for more information or send your CV to CV@maxwellstephens.com