Soft Services Manager (Guest Service)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider and have an opportunity for an experienced Soft Services Manager to join their business and be responsible for contract guest services including all retail, food service delivery and other services in the location of Essex.
Within this role the Soft Services Manager (Guest Services) will take full accountability for the P&L budget and will be responsible for delivery of service excellence SLAs in those services. The role holder will be the operational interface between the guest services client and the Contract director therefore you should have outstanding interposal and communication skills.
The Soft Services Manager will be an inspiring and strong people manager and within this role will have 4 managerial direct reports. You will be tasked with coaching and managing your team via performance review processes, talent development and succession planning,
- Previous experience of operational management in a similar environment, including retail catering and hotel services management
- HNC or relevant industry qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment