Estate ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Have you ever wanted to manage an elegant set of corporate buildings on an estate with breath-taking river views?
Working in the London Bridge Area, we are recruiting an experienced Estate Manager on an permanent basis on behalf of our renowned client.
- Have you got budget management experience?
- Do you have experience in managing a team and contractors?
- Do you have experience of managing a similar prestigious estate?
You will ensure that at all times the estate areas are well presented and are clean, safe and secure, by coordinating the fabric, cleaning, security, maintenance and events team’s activities whilst ensuring that these are carried out with absolute minimum disruption or nuisance to the tenants. Act as deputy to the Building Manager and the person in charge during their absence from the building.
- Conduct regular audits of all estate areas to ensure that standards of cleanliness and presentation are upheld throughout, both in upfront public spaces and “back-of-house” service areas.
- Manage the production of the annual estate service charge budget and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Liaise with outside parties such as Local Authorities & Emergency Services, ensuring that their activities are coordinated with those of the client.
- To act as responsible Person and Senior Fire Warden in the event of an emergency situation.
- Act as custodian and ensure that all aspects of the relevant manuals including Operations Manual, Health & Safety and Accounts Manuals are complied with.
It is essential that you have the following experience;
- 3rd Party/Contractor Management
- Fabric Management
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- People Management
- Health & Safety
- Experience in landscaping and fit-out projects is desirable
Please speak to any of the Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 4848 or email with your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org