Corporate ReceptionistBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a Global Corporate real estate company seek an experienced receptionist to work at their client’s offices on the outskirts of Glasgow. You will provide a consistently excellent switchboard and front of house service for the organisation, including welcoming and directing visitors and acting as a central information point. You will also carry out a range of administrative tasks to support the organisation.
- Answering the switchboard calls in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring the correct company name is used to answer calls. Transfer calls as appropriate, assisting with any enquiries. Ensure that an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times.
- Maintain the switchboard area to ensure an impressive and professional appearance.
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required, including details of procedures for making complaints
- Undertake any other duties, appropriate for the post, as directed by the Front of House Manager
- Ability to operate and interpret bespoke Client systems e.g. telephone, room booking etc
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of providing a quality customer focused front of house service in a corporate environment
- Ability to priorities workload and excellent attention to detail
- Approachable, pleasant, but professional attitude at all times
- High level of written and verbal skills
- Well-presented and punctual