Deputy Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest property companies?
Do you have experience within a Facilities Management or service driven role?
Our client, are a leading property company, who are recruiting a Deputy Operations Manager to be based in one of their large retail sites in Manchester. The role of Deputy Operations Manager will report to and work alongside the Operations Manager in managing operational activities for the site.
- Assist with developing and maintaining a positive image of the building in its location.
- To monitor all activities relating to the site, reporting and taking action as appropriate.
- To address any operational queries raised by tenants, escalating any issues where required.
- Have input and attend when required, in meetings with service providers.
- Work in partnership with the service provider to ensure KPI’s are met, standards of presentation are maintained and service improvements are implemented as appropriate.
- Regular inspections of the building highlighting any issues to be dealt with by the service providers, ensuring these are actioned.
- To assist colleagues and external consultants helping to ensure a maintenance and repair programme is in place.
- Assist in compiling and maintaining records e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc.,
- To assist in producing regular reports to the Director and surveying team, as required.
- Work with the Operations Manager helping to manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved.
- Assist with the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure.
- Assist with the management of Health and Safety compliance on site, and the maintenance of records.
- To support Environmental management initiatives, in compliance with client policies
- To proactively manage risk
- Helping to ensure the centre achieves the KPIs set by the client, in conjunction with the Director and surveying team
- Experience within the facilities management sector or a service driven environment
- Experience of successfully delivering targets
- Proven ability to understand and analyse data and create/recommend solutions to problems
- Ability to work and drive high standards with a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts