Regional Operations Manager (Retail)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global property company whom looks after a huge retail estate across the UK. In this role the ROM will ensure that company and the Retail Management team continue to be recognised as an industry leader in respect of a premium property and facilities management service provider.
- Provide day to day operational support and guidance to the surveying and centre management teams in respect of all retail properties managed by the Retail Management team.
- Coordinate the seamless integration of new retail properties into the Retail Management portfolio.
- The delivery of a consistent, premium property and facilities management service across all our managed retail properties is of paramount importance. The ROM is to assist the Manager in this regard and in particular will ensure all best practice training programmes are formally implemented to all site based teams.
- The ROM to lead in the development of strong working relationships with all preferred suppliers and contractors to harness the delivery of operational services across all retail properties under our management. This will be achieved by interfacing with site based teams, surveyors and the procurement team.
- Strive through innovation to continually improve and enhance the overall service we provide across all our managed retail properties on behalf of our respective clients and the retail occupiers in situ.
- Strong communication / negotiation skills
- Previous experience in a shopping centre management role as either a Centre Manager or Operations Manager
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet & exceed deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Word and Excel
- Full / clean driving licence