Assistant Estate ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a highly successful Property Investment company who are looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Estate Manager in order to manage and support the direction of all operational activities on their designated estates in regards to facilities management, health and safety, and security.
Working closely with the Estate Management team, you will ensure a positive image of the estates and promotion of our client’s brand, providing excellence in development and property management.
- To manage the asset, capital expenditure, planned and reactive maintenance and regulatory compliance across the portfolio, including occupied office building.
- To be responsible for Health and Safety, and environmental compliance of the sites, and the maintenance of records and online systems.
- To add value to the provision of the property management service in allocated sites, improving occupier engagement and enhancing relationships, and to support wider property management strategies.
- To support and collaborate with operational colleagues and members of the development team.
- To ensure that properties are compliant to current legislation.
- Do you possess experience of mobilising sites and/or one-off projects?
- Do you hold experience of managing contractors?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of Service Charge Budget Management?
- Do you have experience of Events Management or similar?
- Do you hold a Health and Safety qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH preferred)
If so, please contact either Robyn Powner OR Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role OR email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org