Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity is available for a Technical Services Manager within the senior management team for a leading global managed services company with high profile clients. You will be responsible for leading and managing the engineering function supporting the creation and efficient maintenance across 12 offices. Reporting into the UK Services Manager your role is split between day to day management and project work.
- You will oversee and manage the on-site technical team ensuring all hard services are delivered to the client’s expectation in line with statutory requirements. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills relating to the delivery of all technical services required
- You will be responsible for all day-to-day engineering operations including oversight of planned works, order approvals, supply chain engagement, and vendor performance reviews
- Set up and manage SLAs for all plant and equipment with third party suppliers
- Implement & manage minor works projects on behalf of the client
- Support the client throughout project design stage to handover
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified in mechanical/electrical disciplines to degree level or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a technical building services maintenance position
- Good communication and leadership skills to effectively motivate and manage staff
- IT/computer literate with a comprehensive understanding of BMS, CAFM, BIM, Life safety & CMMS systems
- Strong background in managing third party suppliers
- Familiar with Quality and Safety systems such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Full drivers license
This role requires a high level of leadership, engineering and planning experience for the successful delivery of all reactive and non-reactive works.
If you have all the relevant experience and you are looking for a new challenge please apply now.