Estates ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading real estate company with an opening for an experienced Estates Manager to join their business. The main aspect of this role will be to oversee and manage all operational activities for the busy site in accordance with all Company policies and procedures, legislative requirements, health and safety regulations and key performance indicators.
- Ensure regular inspections of the building fabric externally and internally maintained and the agreed planned maintenance programme is implemented and completed in accordance with the required time deadlines.
- Manage team performance and development in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager.
- Full management of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site working in conjunction with line manager and surveyor
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety and fire and emergency evacuation compliance on site
- Oversee and review the work carried out by the contractors to ensure the service provided is in accordance with the agreed standards, procedures, legislative and budgetary requirements.
- To chair where relevant tenant meetings, and to participate accordingly, both individually and group meetings.
- To nurture and develop an effective working relationship with the tenants and occupiers and ensure any operational queries raised are dealt with efficiently, delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ensure all management reports and related information is provided in accordance with the required time deadlines, accuracy and presentation standards
- To assist the commercial department in all tenders and placing of contracts for services relating to the site(s) and ensure that procurement is carried out in line with company policy and manage appointed contracts against agreed KPIs.
Essential experience required
- Previous experience of estate management of a property or portfolio of properties. This includes management responsibility for the Company personnel and contractors and management service agreements.
- Good standard of education to degree level or similar
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good awareness of Health and Safety legislation and knowledge of environmental protection requirements, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- IT Literate together with an understanding and experience industry specific IT applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a pressurised environment.
If you would like further information regarding this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848