Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Coordinator on behalf of our client who are a financial services management company within Surrey.
- You will administer the Facilities operation within the Head office by providing a high level proactive service to national service standards
- Provide and maintain accommodation and support services to the standards required to facilitate and promote the business productivity, with minimum risk to efficiency and personal safety, pro-active financial control & asset management and be constantly prepared for change.
- Ensure all appropriate statutory and mandatory compliance obligations are adhered to.
- Liaise with the head of facilities and coordinate the operation of facilities and maintenance services, with all health & safety legislation, fire safety, first aid and environmental issues.
- Coordinate the works carrier out by the in house receptionist, facilities and post room operatives and coordinators
- Coordinate the day to day facilities coordinators / suppliers in the head office, which include electrical, mechanical, building maintenance and the voice and date systems.
- Assist with the preparation of the regional office budget
- Coordinate office moves and changes
- Focus on costs and efficiency to contribute to the profitability
Skills & Experience required;
- 3-5 years Facilities or associated industry experience at a supervisory level
- Budget planning
- Computer skills
- Management meetings
- Problems solving and decision making
- Review performance
- Technical skills
If this is something of interest to you please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR apply by submitting your application to – email@example.com