Facilities and Health & Safety CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leading corporate organisation and they are looking for this role to be based out of one of their main sites in Marlow in Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for a Health & Safety Adviser/Facilities Coordinator in an interesting and wide ranging role. You will be supporting the Facilities Leader in a fast moving environment.
What will you get involved in?
- Managing and updating the Facilities/H&S Intranet pages and writing/amending the policies and procedures, and be able to track H&S legislatory changes and incorporate them into company documentation
- Providing Fire, Premises and Occupational Risk assessments as required
- Responsible for all matters regarding H&S in all of our UK offices to include
- managing and training our First Responders on all sites ensuring that they are all adequately trained to support both Leaders and Team Members
- Managing the facilities relationship between the Building Managing agent and their contractors
- Managing relationships with other Facilities Vendors
- Managing all general administration duties for the Facilities function
- Managing end to end order to invoice process, maintaining cost controls and adhering to policies
- Backup to the D&B reception team
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required
As a minimum a qualification in occupational health and safety is required i.e. NEBOSH (National Diploma) along with Facilities Management experience/knowledge.
- Good level of education
- Experience in a similar environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, patient and assertive
- Excellent administration, planning and organizational skills
- Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information to ensure the company is compliant at all times with the legal requirements and best practices of H&S.
- Good analytical, problem solving and procedural skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must show initiative and perform well in a multi-task environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- The successful candidate should also be both confident and knowledgeable when carrying out essential health & safety training needs to Team Members or other persons.