Engineering / Mechanical SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a global organisation and the UK business is rapidly growing to become a market leader, providing exceptional student accommodation as well as growing a portfolio of Private Rental Sector properties.
They are looking for a mechanical engineer with management experience. Ideally you will have a plumbing background. You will contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks. You will inspect and diagnose faults and repairs in addition to undertaking minor day to day repairs and decoration to the building grounds and equipment.
- A recognised trade qualification
- Relevant sector experience – undertaking repairs and maintenance in a residential or commercial buildings
- Awareness of H&S requirements on site
- Continually strives to improve knowledge, skills and abilities to produce the best results
- Experience of managing a small team
- Excellent customer service and communication
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of undertaking repairs and maintenance in a domestic residential environment
- Compliance with all operating systems, policies & procedures.
- Helpful, friendly personality with effective communication skills, behave in a professional, courteous and helpful manner towards colleagues and residents at all times
- Be a positive advocate for change, highlighting and implementing business improvement initiatives
- Adopt a team work approach
- A flexible approach to work
- Positive attitude and ability to work with little supervision
- Smart in appearance, complying with stated appearance code
- Ability to determine cost effective solutions to repairs
- Contractor & Supplier Supervision skills are desirable
- Desirable – experience of managing a team
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org