Assistant Facilities Manager (6 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading manufacturing company are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to join there company and be responsible for the day to day facilities services. You will also be required to assist on other sites in the UK & Ireland when required.
- Ensure that the site is managed and supported in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing an integrated program of construction, refurbishment and maintenance projects and manage performance of the FM service partners delivering Hard FM, cleaning, security, grounds and maintenance
- Manage the incoming reactive works requests as well as ensuring the planned preventative maintenance programme is adhered to
- Issue permits upon receipt of approved risk assessments and method statements
- Undertake risk assessments as well as reviewing all method statements
- Manage and develop all mechanical and electrical services
- Manage the maintenance and structure of all the client’s buildings and sites
- Provide a high quality, proactive service to all internal clients.
- Health and Safety qualification would be preferable either IOSH or NEBOSH
- BIFM Level 3 certificate would also be desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Hands on “proactive” approach
- Contractor management experience
- Asbestos awareness preferable
This position is a 6 month contract position with the possibility to go permanent.
If the above would be something of interest to you please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your cv to email@example.com