Facilities & Accommodation Officer (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
As Facilities and Accommodation Officer, you will perform a whole range of duties associated with managing our client’s offices. You will co-ordinate the provision of a range of building maintenance and facilities services relating to our client’s property, and deliver these using both directly employed and contract labour.
You will also be responsible for the provision of an integrated accommodation and support service to our clients Offices.
In addition, you will co-ordinate the provision of janitorial services to include the supervision of the care taking staff (and through them the cleaning staff); and co-ordinate security measures with respect to our client’s Offices.
This is a 3 month contract position, with the possibility of going permanent for the right individual.
Skills & Abilities:
- Competence in management of asbestos and management of Legionella.
- Competence in construction health and safety.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to deal with colleagues and members of the public. The ability to get the message across without causing offence.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to remain detached and retain the professional view.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work on own initiative without close supervision.
- Able to write cogent letters and technical reports.
- Full driving licence valid for use in the UK (or other demonstrable means of providing mobility)
- Familiarity with both buildings and civil engineering infrastructure.
- Understanding of commercial approaches and development processes.
Knowledge & Qualifications Required:
- A relevant BTEC, HND or similar.
- Evidence of competence in construction/maintenance health and safety.
- Evidence of competence in management of asbestos and Legionella.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
If interested, please contact the friendly team at Maxwell Stephens today on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV across to email@example.com