Clerk of Works/Project Liaison EngineerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens‘ client are seeking an experienced Clerk of Works/Project Liaison Officer to oversee the critical works of two large projects for a 3-6 month period (possibly longer).
This role requires an immediate start.
- Experienced Mechanical Engineer with sound electrical knowledge…..time served
- Able to quickly identify mechanical/electrical plant/equipment/systems
- Able to work at times within a construction project environment
- Able to interpret and approve Contractors RAMS to ensure critical plant/equipment /systems are not affected by works and to oversee contractors works in accordance with RAMS
- Physically oversee contractors’ works to ensure all critical plant and systems remain unaffected
- Develop method of physically identifying critical plant/equipment/systems contained within critical areas and physically carry out marking of such plant/equipment/systems.
- Familiar with a Permit to Work System
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role