Office Space Planner (Facilities Management)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a large international marketing company, are currently recruiting for an Office Space Planner to join their Facilities Management department in London.
Purpose of the Role:
UK centralised FM department require office space planner to join their team to maintain accurate and up to date office space plans for all of the managed properties within the portfolio. To deliver a space planning service to the clients, to facilitate moves, changes, refurbishments and general churn.
- To update all plans for the portfolio.
- Manage space planning requirements as and where required.
- Producing accurate numbered plans pre-project moves, demonstrating clearly existing and proposed layouts for relocation and project teams to deliver upon.
- Liaise with IT and relocation contractors to ensure full brief is provided.
- In addition to those documented, an incumbent may be required to perform other incidental duties from time-to-time.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD (2016) LT or better.
- Demonstrable knowledge of space planning standards and related industry regulations.
Skills (including technology)
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially in excel and outlook
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Strong management and communication skills
- Can do attitude with an attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Friendly, open personality