EMEA Fleet ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent EMEA Car Fleet Manager, based at a business park in West London working for a global leader in their field.
This position will report to the Senior Manager and is a key role in the support and development of car fleet strategy across the EMEA region. This role will interact regularly with local and country management in activities to support the business by ensuring all Car Fleet systems, processes and services operate at maximum efficiency.
- Create and provide the central company point on all matters relating to EMEA fleet operations.
- Management of all EMEA car lease contracts.
- Manage relations, and negotiations, with lease and manufacturing companies.
- Produce and keep updated an EMEA green fleet policy to improve the Fleet strategy, ensuring the reduction of C02 emissions.
- Create and maintain a robust process to manage the fleet, and services related with it, to reduce local in-country resource involvement.
- Coordinate the replacement of existing legacy fleets, ensuring compliance with Fleet policies.
- Use software to collect and analyse information on the fleet, which will include reports for: mileage, fuel costs, maintenance programs and reports of any accidents and fines.
- Develop analysis of fleet life cycle and present best practices and recommendations to improve the fleet.
- Define the levels of quality and safety for company vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicle accidents are accurately recorded, investigated and reported to EH&S.
- Support the EH&S organisation in delivering driver safety trainings programmes.
- Leads or serves as a key project team member on cross-functional projects.
- In conjunction with HR, ensure that all EMEA fleet policies are current and communicated.
- Must have extensive understanding and application of Car Fleet Management principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Must be able to work on problems that range from complex to extremely complex in situations where analysis of situations is required. Solve problems using considerable and rational judgement, leading to routine and specific recommendations.
- Proficient at collecting, analysing and understanding data. Use of techniques and methods to present data in a form that allows good management decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to develop schemes, systems and programmes for own and departments continuous improvement.
- Proficient at strategic planning and scheduling own activities to accomplish objectives and goals.
- Proven track record as an accomplished business partner supporting senior management, both at Corporate Head Office and Country level.
- Extensive experience in successful delivery of change management initiatives.
Specific Education and Experience:
- 8+ year’s progressive relevant experience and a BA or BS degree or a MS degree and minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven people management experience.
- Proven operational management experience in a Car Fleet function.
- Preferred: recognised industry training, and qualification, in an Engineering discipline.
- Good English speaking and written communication skills.
- Significant experience in managing a large fleet for a Multinational Company.
- Experience of managing RFP programs including supplier selections and negotiations.
- Requires extensive proficiency in all aspects of Procurement and Purchasing.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with diverse audiences and be perceived as a leader.
- Must be able to interpret, execute, and recommend modifications to policies in collaboration with HR, Total Rewards and Management Team.
- Accountancy skills to manage Lease Formula Financial Controls, asset management etc.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team at email@example.com or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.