Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, a successful property company as a Technical Services Manager in order to deliver technical support to a multi-site, multi-client basis.
This role will be responsible for preparing and monitoring and executing the agreed forecasts on time and within the agreed parameters and to support the business, review & manage engineering risk and deliver on business development nationally.
• To be the responsible person for the management of all engineering matters.
• Complete engineering site surveys & audit reports.
• Complete life cycle / Planned Preventative Maintenance reports to an agreed format.
• Manage the agreed forecasts and personal financial targets.
• Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
• Establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the technical management service.
• Provide technical support & advice to the Asset services team Nationally.
• Review CIBSE, industry guidelines and utilities regulations providing guidance and support to asset services and clients, when change impacts the managed portfolio.
• Review and manage engineering business risk.
• Business development of the M&E offering.
• Support presentations to clients and colleagues as necessary
• Appropriate Engineering degree qualification.
• Professional body membership
• Current UK Driving License.
Knowledge and Experience:
• A minimum of 5 years relevant Engineering experience
• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
• Commercial awareness demonstrate leadership from experience and/or qualification.
• Experience of new build development through to management (construction site experience an advantage).
• Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
• Experience in either working or managing MEP service provision
• Good Written Communication Skills & attention to detail.
• Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
• Basic IT skills Inc. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to intermediate level.
• Good presentation skills
• Proven people management skills and team building.
• Knowledge of Output / Performance Specifications.
• Management of Performance based contracts.
• Defects / warranty management.
• ACIBSE or MCIBSE
• In depth knowledge and understanding of compliance within engineering systems and property
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.