Interim Maintenance TechnicianBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting an Interim Maintenance Technician, working for a well-known healthcare provider in North London on a temporary basis which could possibly last until the end of the year.
- Health & Safety inspections
- Daily Room Bookings layout (training, meeting, clinical rooms) and data sheets
- Routine maintenance checks and inspections on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Daily patrolling of external and internal areas
- Statutory compliance required for daily, weekly and monthly hard services checks
- Control and supervision of Contractors on site/s
- Fabric maintenance, repairs and staff support
- Office move and changes, including assisting IT department on hardware move
- Locksmith, porterage, manual handling and lifting
- Basic decoration, plastering, plumbing, ironmongery and carpeting
- First Aid and Fire Marshal duties in case of emergency and evacuation (essential, First Aid desirable)
- Deliveries, inventory/stock management of consumables and spare parts
- Waste management (commercial, recycling, confidential and sanitary)
- Site/s opening out of hours, secondary Keyholding duties
- Help Desk and Duty Management, IT knowledgeable
- Some contract management, purchase order and quotations
- Support Services (soft) staff management
The candidate should be reliable, consistent and flexible in terms of working hours. Ideally, the candidate would be living not too far from Swiss Cottage/Camden/Hampstead area.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.