Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful property company, are seeking an experience Facilities Manager to work on their retail centre.
This role will provide site supervision and support to the Operations Manager and General Manager.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to; day to day operational interaction with the centre management team, day to day management of Health & Safety in relation to the FM Functions, supervision of the maintenance site team / supervision of 3rd party resource & supplier teams relevant to site and execution of day to day maintenance activities.[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “fadeInRight” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “1.5” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “load” scroll_offset= “” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Centre Inspections: full monthly H&S inspection covering back of house, service areas and car parks
- Budget: complete monthly forecast of building services and monitor accordingly
- Major works/5 year PPM: carry out major works as per agreed plan and forecast expenditure
- Tenant fit outs pre start meetings, monitor contractor works, report snagging and issue permission to trade documentation
- Environmental: oversee vacant unit utilities usage, assist operations manager with environmental compliance and cost efficiencies via use of plant/PPM and innovation
- To ensure compliance with the centres rules when working on the premises.
- To ensure compliance with CAFM compliance system.
- To observe and comply with all good working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate Health and Safety and statutory restrictions at all times.
- To ensure that all statutory and legislative policies are complied with
- Management and supervision of the maintenance team.
- To support the Management and Execution of all Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks and Minor Project Works on the site in line with the Scope and Specification from info-exchange compliance system.
- To support the Centre Management and Execution of all Reactive / Emergency Maintenance Tasks and Minor Project Works on the site / sites in line with the Scope and Specification
- To supervise all 3rd Party facilities maintenance resources working on behalf of on the site
- To support and supervise all procurement requirements on the site
- To undertake such maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as detailed by Centre management
- To maintain all Company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable manner
- To ensure that all Company IT System requirements are completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all Company paperwork is completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented in a timely manner
- Support and Supervise the standby / out of hours emergency call out rota.
- Participate in the standby / out of hours emergency call out rota if required.
- Participate in the site shift rota system if required
- To present him / her self in a professional manner and maintain good relationship with Clients and other staff members at all times
- To ensure the professional and concise day to day operational interaction with Centre management the on the site
- To attend where practicable the Client meetings as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Support the info-exchange Helpdesk and the Operations Manager in their roles by effective communication
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner
- Other duties as may be reasonable required in the provision of the FM function on the site / sites.
- Relevant Previous Industry Experience
- Previous experience working in a Supervisory and / or Management Capacity
- Computer Literacy
- Good communication skills
- High technical ability
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a job related skill (i.e. Electrical / Mechanical).
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.