PFI Manager – Ref 694Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading public sector organisation. In this role you will act in the Client role to manage its PFI contract.
- You will provide a customer orientated project sponsor service for all of the organisation and embedded space users across the PFI buildings in accordance with policies.
- You will be responsible for defining project scope, quality, budgets and agreed timescales with and for clients across the PFI buildings
- You will be responsible for the overseeing the PFI partners estimating, tender and procurement process to deliver these projects
- Responsible for the management 3rd party resources and contractors to deliver the agreed service level, cost and value for money.
- Responsible for ensuring where possible projects deliver utility and carbon savings
- to support the work of senior managers at sites in Central London.
- Responsible for ensuring that the PFI partner meets the performance standards in accordance with agreed budgets and compliance with Key Performance Indicators particularly health and safety and all statutory compliance.
- Support the senior management to deliver the college space efficiency agenda across the PFI buildings
- Support the senior management to deliver the college quality, innovation, energy / carbon / waste reduction and value for money agenda across the PFI buildings.
Experience / Background
For success in this role it is expected that you have:
- Extensive experience in delivering project management services
- Experience of compliance/H&S pertaining to building management and project delivery
- Experience of change management
- Customer focused
- Experience of budget control/management
- Experience of procurement processes and contractor management
- Financial and commercial acumen Logical, systematic problem solver
- Previous experience in managing multi-disciplinary team(s)
- Previous experience of working with a PFI contract Previous experience in project management Previous experience of working in a multi site environment Previous experience of contract management and Service Level Agreements
- Outstanding communication skills
- Target/deadline focused
- Motivated to achieve excellence
You will be preferably educated to degree level and be a member of an appropriate professional body holding a relevant post graduate qualification with a health & safety qualification and prince 2.