Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This assignment will be with a project company that has been established to manage a newly constructed residential block in North London.
The block is on a mixed development that also includes homes for sale (by the developer) and social housing in separate blocks within the site. There is an underground car park that provides parking for the development, which is shared by all tenures.
As the services will be outsourced to appropriate service providers, This role will be the only member of staff dedicated to the company on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintaining the H&S file and records and monitoring all H&S issues with H&S advisor. (Potentially undertake routine H&S duties to reduce expenditure on H&S consultant).
- Periodic checking of void properties.
- Point of contact for issues relating to the lease / underlease.
- Acting as eyes and ears, e.g. logging repair / maintenance / cleaning issues with relevant party when observed on site, chasing slow / inadequate performance of services.
- General admin and record holding / document management / access to online portals / etc.
- First point of contact in an emergency.
- Preparation of monthly reports to the Board on operational matters.
- Preparation of quarterly reports to Guarantor Board on operational matters.
- Attend monthly Board meetings.
- Attend Quarterly Guarantor Board meetings – if required
- Maintaining risk register (in conjunction with Finance Manager)
- Attend periodical monitoring / liaison meetings with service providers
- Ensuring building defects are corrected by Fairview and therefore no cost incurred
- Representative in signing off building at end of defects period.
- Liaison with commercial space user.
- Maintain copies of Right to Rent documents
- Ensuring there are appropriate administration and record keeping procedures in place for the day-to-day operation of the business and to satisfy corporate obligations.
- Point of contact for insurance claims.
- Compile information for claims etc.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!