Floor Support AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading international law firm, are now looking for a Floor Support Assistant to provide a high level of document-related customer service to fee-earning departments, establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships at all levels.
- Printing and scanning of documents.
- Binding, engrossing and lamination of documents.
- Client matter hard copy filing and client mail scanning.
- Pagination of documents – ensuring consistency of number sequences.
- Printing comments and mark ups on PDF’s
- Delivery of non-matter related post and internal mail to secretarial pigeon holes
- Co-ordination and distribution of desk drops by floor as needed
- Collection of all internal and external mail from designated drop points on each floor
- Dealing with ad hoc photocopying requests, escalating more technical requests to the central reprographics team.
- Maintaining appropriate stationary supplies within FSU’s and distributing to fee earning departments, on request.
- Scanning and general ad-hoc support
- Ensuring timely receipt and registration of all inbound courier items and the efficient processing of all requests for outbound courier bookings.
- Working closely with FSA team and other Facilities teams, assisting with key responsibilities and demonstrating flexibility to carry out other duties as necessary to ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered to the client.
- Provide practical advice and support to users to improve the job submission and return of work processes across all document services
- Communicate effectively with colleagues ensuring all messages or communications to clients, verbal or written, are appropriate, timely and accurate
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work confidently and collaboratively across functions
- Self-motivated, disciplined individual with excellent problem solving skills
- A calm, clear thinker with keen attention to detail; a multi-tasker who enjoys a fast-paced working environment
- A desire to take ownership and see a task through to completion
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive can do attitude
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing end to end tasks that require multiple touch points
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting role.