Facilities Manager (Technical Background)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, whom are an expert in their field, are now looking for a Facilities Manager to ensure that all facility and equipment maintenance are appropriately scheduled and completed.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as security, maintenance, electrical safety checks, cleaning, equipment preventative maintenance, inspections and repair.
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors brought into the department to perform building maintenance, equipment servicing or site surveys.
- To source service providers through research and preparation of documents to issue tenders for contractors
- Review and approve all risk assessment / RAMS supplied by external contractors prior to the undertaking of any work within the department.
- Ensure correct induction of contractors prior to commencement of internal works, issue Permit to work where required
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Calculate and compares costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required / instructed in order to maintain and / or improve the efficiency, quality and service provided by the Department within the context of the facilities that are offered.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and building codes, safety legislation and approved codes of practice
- Experience of managing subcontractors
- Demonstrated understanding and practice of Health & Safety compliance
- HND or Foundation degree in facilities management or similar building service-based education.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.