Regional Workspace ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a strongly recognised media company to recruit a Regional Workspace manager to coordinate workspace activities in all of their UK sites.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be supervising all workspace service providers, so that’s the preventative and reactive ones, making sure workspace standards are perfect, and all statutory obligations are stuck to, across all sites. Including:
- Mechanical & Electrical, including lifts, a/c, boilers, life safety systems
- Fabric – roofing, cladding, builders, joiners, windows, doors, etc.
- Plumbing & drainage
- Building assessments, incl. asbestos, structural, WRA, FRA
- Security – technical and manned guarding
- Furniture & corporate supplies
You’ll co-ordinate the roll out of Workspace initiatives to all sites. For example, if they change cleaning or recycling contracts, you’ll be the one making sure that it goes smoothly and each site understands what will happen and when.
You’ll keep an eye on Workspace spending against budget; monitoring incoming invoices on our invoicing system and sorting out discrepancies and/or over-spends so we make sure we are bang on budget.
Working with the Head of Workspace, you’ll help with Service Charge or neighbour disputes, where necessary, and attend Tenant Meetings when possible to make sure they give input to ideas and issues at each site.
You’ll keep track of all contractual agreements, compliance records and complete all required H&S documentation making sure that they are all up to date and, where applicable, copied to the Legal team so that everything is in good shape.
You’ll run regular reports on activities. You will also use other methods to ensure we understand what our customers want such as feedback forums, customer surveys, etc.
You’ll co-ordinate and complete PPM schedules for all sites so that standards don’t slip and we identify issues before they become expensive problems.
To understand and implement our Health and Safety procedures including; working with the H&S team, participating in H&S inspections, carrying out routine risk assessments and to be part of the emergency evacuation team.
What You’ll Need
- Experience of multi-site facilities is a must and that includes experience of hard and soft maintenance and working with suppliers.
- To be brilliant with people with a natural customer service style.
- To be obsessive about the detail (really obsessive!).
- Brilliant organisational skills so you get the most from your day.
- IOSH Managing Safely, or similar
- To be a great number cruncher, with a bit of budget management and financial reporting experience.
- To be tech savvy, we have the latest technology that we’ll make sure you can use, but it would be great if you have Apple knowledge already.
- Customer service is at the centre of this role. Interpersonal – keeps emotions under control; demonstrates active listening skills, shows empathy and responds appropriately.
- A natural ability to be solutions orientated, spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- To be able to keep yourself motivated and driven.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.