Senior Facilities Manager (Legal Sector)Back to Vacancies List
- You’ll be supervising all workspace service providers at their regional sites, preventative and reactive, making sure workspace standards are perfect, and all statutory obligations are stuck to, across all regional sites.
- You’ll work closely with the Helpdesk team to ensure all reactive maintenance and incident management is effective.
- You’ll co-ordinate the roll out of Workspace initiatives to all regions. For example, if they change cleaning or recycling contracts, you’ll be the one making sure that it goes smoothly, and each centre understands what will happen and when.
- You’ll keep an eye on Workspace spending against budget; coding incoming invoices on the invoicing system and sorting out discrepancies and/or over-spends so we make sure they are on budget.
- You will be working with service providers to ensure quality of work and quotes against required works meet company standards.
- Working with the Head of Department, you’ll help with Service Charge or neighbour disputes, where necessary, and attend Tenant Meetings when possible to make sure they input to ideas and issues at each site.
- You’ll keep track of all regional contractual agreements, compliance records and complete all required H&S documentation making sure that they are all up to date and, where applicable, copied to the Legal team.
- You will use Helpdesk reports identify trends and themes and put plans in place to sort things out before they happen.
- You’ll co-ordinate and complete PPM schedules for all sites so that standards don’t slip and identify issues before they become expensive problems.
- To understand and implement Health and Safety procedures including; working with the H&S team, participating in H&S inspections, carrying out routine risk assessments and to be part of the emergency evacuation team.
- Experience of multi-site facilities that includes experience of hard and soft maintenance and working with suppliers.
- To be brilliant with people with a natural customer service style.
- To be obsessive about the detail
- Brilliant organisational skills so you get the most from your day.
- IOSH Managing Safely, or similar.
- Customer service is at the centre of this role. Interpersonal – keeps emotions under control; demonstrates active listening skills, shows empathy and responds appropriately.
- A natural ability to be solutions orientated, spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- To be able to keep yourself motivated and driven.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com without delay.