Project Manager (Fast Food Retail)Back to Vacancies List
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading property and retail giant. Globally-recognised and celebrated, our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Manager for both their current London portfolio and also their future portfolio.
THE CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR
- Someone with both Projects & FM experience.
- You must have UK F&B experience and can demonstrate a good network of relationships across UK Contractors
- To be responsible for visiting potential sites, reviewing historical data to identify risks / issues based on any design & build restrictions
- Someone that can manage design teams and oversee the coordination of all drawings
- Must be able to develop a CPA per project ensuring appropriate communication with all stakeholders
- An individual that can conduct regular project meetings managing all stakeholders highlighting risks and problem solving
- You will be accountable for developing and delivering all projects against an agreed capex budget
- Someone that can follow audit requirements to complete project tendering
- Be able to look at opportunities to standardise / upgrade equipment schedules
- You will be accountable for budget management both in PPM & Reactive Maintenance
- Someone that can manage a small team
- Solid understanding of construction technology or M&E building services and new techniques
- Applicants will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in an Assistant Construction / Building Services Project Management position.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the JCT / NEC forms of Contract
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements including CDM Regulations, Asbestos Regulations, and Planning and Building Regulations and related compliance requirements.
This employer prides themselves on recognising and rewarding their workers’ hard-work and commitment. Our client continually invests in their workers’ development, seeing their employees as the driving force behind their success and vision.
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- HND/Degree in Construction Project Management, Building Services or related subject.
- Working towards (at appropriate level) MRICS / MCIOB / MCIBSE / /MAPM or equivalent verifiable work-based experience and training.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of PRINCE2.
- IOSH or NEBOSH
Apply now through Maxwell Stephens for this role by calling 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com.