Project Manager (Fast Food Retail)Back to Vacancies List
THE CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR
- Someone with both Projects & FM experience.
- You must have UK F&B experience and can demonstrate a good network of relationships across UK Contractors
- To be responsible for visiting potential sites, reviewing historical data to identify risks / issues based on any design & build restrictions
- Someone that can manage design teams and oversee the coordination of all drawings
- Must be able to develop a CPA per project ensuring appropriate communication with all stakeholders
- An individual that can conduct regular project meetings managing all stakeholders highlighting risks and problem solving
- You will be accountable for developing and delivering all projects against an agreed capex budget
- Someone that can follow audit requirements to complete project tendering
- Be able to look at opportunities to standardise / upgrade equipment schedules
- You will be accountable for budget management both in PPM & Reactive Maintenance
- Someone that can manage a small team
- Solid understanding of construction technology or M&E building services and new techniques
- Applicants will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in an Assistant Construction / Building Services Project Management position.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the JCT / NEC forms of Contract
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements including CDM Regulations, Asbestos Regulations, and Planning and Building Regulations and related compliance requirements.
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- HND/Degree in Construction Project Management, Building Services or related subject.
- Working towards (at appropriate level) MRICS / MCIOB / MCIBSE / /MAPM or equivalent verifiable work-based experience and training.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of PRINCE2.
- IOSH or NEBOSH
Apply now through Maxwell Stephens for this role by calling 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com.