Estate ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- The role is based within a brand new, multimillion-pound landmark development in the heart of Central London, one of the highest profile new sites in London.
- You will need to display a track-record of managing the operation of sensitive real estate assets and strong experience with mixed-use development / facilities management.
- You will be responsible for the overall smooth operation of the site through the fit-out, marketing and ongoing operation of the development. You will actively manage the operational budget, manage staff and appointed FM subcontractors, ensure branding and presentation of our client’s site is maximised and maintained and be responsible for ensuring the development maintains the highest standards required of such a high-profile, public location.
- You’ll bring our client a deep expertise in FM. For previous employers, you will have planned and implemented projects over longer time periods including shell & core and cat-A fitouts whilst having managed day to day operations and people and ensured organisation-wide legal and regulatory compliance. This expertise is underpinned with a broad understanding of the theory and practice of building management, procurement, H&S, and technology.
- You’re passionate about delivering a world-class service but want to find a role in which you can really show your full potential and thrive. After years of managing mixed-use developments, you’re ready for your next challenge and are seeking a role characterised by a diversity of responsibilities.
- Extremely proactive and energetic, you go above and beyond the call of duty; taking on a flexible attitude to make sure all duties are performed to the highest possible standards. With a very high level of professional integrity, you’re able to maintain confidentiality whenever necessary.
- On a personal level, you have gravitas. You know how to positively influence people with superior communication ability and stakeholder management skills. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills will be important for this role.
- You care about keeping your people safe. Using your extensive understanding of Health and Safety, you’re able to enforce company policies, promote safe practices, and carry out effective risk assessments.
- You have a personal passion for discovering new technology that can make a significant, positive, and ongoing impact to a business.
- Although not essential, membership of BIFM and NEBOSH/IOSH certification will be viewed favourable by our client.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Peter Forshaw is managing this recruitment process with the assistance of his capable team; If you feel you are the person, we are looking for please send your CV in Word format with details of your current remuneration package and your availability.
Please email Peter directly at: email@example.com to apply.