Senior Manager of Facilities (Investment Management)Back to Vacancies List
The successful candidate will oversee the facility operations and office related services for their London office which occupies over 100,000 sq. ft of extremely high-end office space.
- Leads effort to appropriately align the client’s physical environment and services with their culture, core businesses and operations at other sites
- Oversees management of vendor relationships, including the contract negotiation process; establishes, monitors and reports site, functional and/or project operating budget(s); able to effectively manage costs and budgets for the site
- Main contact with the building landlord and the landlord’s managing agent. Responsible for coordinating operations with the landlord to ensure a high-quality office environment is provided and maintained.
- Consults with site leadership to assess, recommend and act on urgent and/or highly visible business events (e.g., safety and security response issues, business continuity events, crisis management, large events etc.)
- Site lead and champion to fulfil the department’s mission of enriching the experience of working there and the department’s vision of being an integral business partner who delivers innovative solutions and superior service.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of specific functions of Office Services. Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the client’s safety and security and business continuity response policies and procedures as well as external best practices and trends
- Demonstrates ability to influence senior business leaders on strategic business matters
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferable
- Experienced in operational leadership with team leadership responsibilities, ideally in a building management related field.
- Ability to provide leadership and effectively plan and manage the work of associates to achieve results consistent with broad business objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills effectively applied to diverse groups and mediums.
- Ability to collaborate, develop / maintain relationships, plan processes and coordinate work among a diverse group of external third parties (including vendors, landlords, consultants and regulatory authorities) as well as internal business functions (legal, risk and compliance, purchasing, etc.) to enable effective and timely completion of business objectives.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Peter Forshaw is managing this recruitment process with the assistance of his capable team; If you feel you are the person, we are looking for please send your CV in Word format with details of your current remuneration package and your availability.
Please email Peter directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.