PPM Planning and Asset Compliance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens has been appointed by an internationally-renowned educational establishment to provide a PPM Planning and Asset Compliance Manager.
The role will have a primary location at one of the campuses, but movement between all campuses will be required.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans delivers all statutory, mandatory and regulatory compliance requirements across the managed Estate.
- To set up a PPM plan across the Estate with an even labour loading to minimise disruption during the peak times in the colleges’ calendar.
- To report PPM data each month to Engineering Heads of Service and Campus Maintenance Managers in a dashboard manner to enable them to see their statutory compliance.
- Provide technical advice and routine management reports on all PPM issues to the Engineering Management Team.
- Create a procedure to ensure remedial works from defects identified during PPM works are captured and raised on the CAFM system for each team to manage.
- Work with the Engineering Infrastructure team to ensure all new asset information is captured and loaded onto the CAFM System.
- Work with central compliance team to update CAFM scheduling appropriate to installed equipment and industry best practice.
- Develop the Planon Maintenance Management System, specifically regarding all statutory, mandatory and regulatory PPM compliance delivery and resource availability.
- Good level of education including GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Planon CAFM PPM system
- Delivery of hard services Compliance PPM planning
- Planning PPM delivery to a mixed use, multiple building, multi-site Estate
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish, managing time and tasks effectively
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- Knowledge of MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Relevant H&S Qualifacation