Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
You will be responsible for the delivery and management of all statutory Property/FM compliance, planned preventative and reactive maintenance of MEP systems, all soft services including mail/post room tasks and front of house services.
- Ensure all MEP/HAVC plant and systems are maintained in accordance with SFG20 or based on utilisation, whatever is most appropriate.
- Ensure all statutory testing and compliance is in place and up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure that all service providers are delivering services in accordance with their contractual obligations and service level agreements.
- Ensure that all FM & Workplace activities including those of the supply chain are completed in accordance with relevant H&S requirements.
- Undertake monthly meetings with service providers to review costs, quality, services and compliance.
- Undertake as a minimum bi-weekly team update meetings
- Undertake weekly and monthly team meetings and planning sessions.
- Managing helpdesk and oversight of central switchboard
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports covering budget, quality, safety and compliance as a minimum.
- Support retendering of service contracts alongside procurement team.
- Management of all FM service providers.
- Provide project management support to CAPEX projects
- Undertake all necessary performance related activities for front of house team.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Ability to draft and report against budgets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and hands on
- Ability to show initiative and plan
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to priorities a busy workload
- Solid educational background with degree or relevant industry qualification E.G. MRICS, MIWFM
- Customer service and budget management background essential
- Knowledge of Facilities Management processes
- T Skills, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Previous facilities/property management experience
- Previous experience of working within a customer centric, safety orientated organisation
- Experience of budgets and budgetary process
- 40 hours per week (Hours will be flexible to cover the core service provision between 8.00am – 6.00pm
27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Car Allowance £6,000 Per Annum
Pension – If you put in 3% The Company will put in 5%
Bonus – Up to 10%