Interim Facilities Manager – Ref 722Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider working on behalf of a global brand.
In this exciting role, you will be part of the clients team supporting & cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment that fosters innovation and productivity
- You will be responsible for delivering daily office services and programs.
- Support projects and initiatives that add value to the client’s business.
- Build strong relationships with client organisation.
- Develop strong understanding of client’s employees at all levels to enhance the end user experience
- Review services and contracts with a keen awareness of the market enabling unique solutions and improvements to be identified.
- Responsible for the operational under their control.
- Operate within contractual SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Ensure compliance with company health & safety procedures and current legislations.
- Assist with management and leadership of direct reports, including overseeing the allocation of work, attendance and performance management, motivation and the provision of advice and support to the team as required.
- Facilities management experience within a large multinational organisation is desired. Organisations with excess of 1000 persons within centre of London
- Must have strong customer service/hospitality experience
- Experience delivering soft services is a must, hard services is a bonus
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Ability to think “out of the box” and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table
- Ability to prioritise multiple customers requests and coordinates effective and supportive responses in a fast paced environment
- IOSH Managing safely minimum, NEBOSH preferred
- Experience owning operational budgets in excess of £1million per annum
- Understanding and knowledge of industry trends and direction
- Facilities service provider experience preferred