Maintenance SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a well-established organisation, are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor with an electrical bias to take fully day-to-day responsibility for their estate which includes a variety of buildings and huge grounds.
- To have a working knowledge of the current regulations and experience of maintenance of floodlights, cable installation armoured and fireproof, wiring – industrial and domestic installations, emergency lighting, fire and burglar alarm systems, with some knowledge of telephone installations.
- All to be installed and maintained across the estates as required by the Buildings and Maintenance Manager.
- To manage/assist other members of the Facilities’ Team with their duties, as required.
Key elements of the role include:
- Carrying out requested work as part of planned preventative maintenance and the on-going site maintenance programme
- Maintenance of floodlights across the estate.
- Operating machinery and tools, such as hoists, ladders etc. complying with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures to ensure safe working practices at all times
- Being proactive in suggesting savings for the London Region Facility Budgets and improvements to the general presentation of the London sites to the Buildings and Maintenance Manager or appropriate Head of Department
- To work hours as required by the business covering some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as required by the racing programme and as requested by the Buildings and Maintenance Manager
- To comply at all times with the Health and Safety Regulations and Safe Working Practices, in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- To operate in a way that ensures you are a recognised role model for this company’s Core Values and Behaviours
Due to the nature of this role, there will be a requirement to be available some weekends and evenings, as and when required.
Travelling to other sites within the south east will also be required, so it is essential that the successful candidate holds a full driving licence and has access to a vehicle.
In return, this company will offer you:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- 6% contributory company pension scheme
- Health cash back scheme
- a supportive, fun yet professional working environment
- an annual salary review
- a substantial ticket allowance so you and family/friends can enjoy days out at our racecourses
This company embraces diversity and actively seeks to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. They believe that an inclusive, collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all employees.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.