Helpdesk AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to join the team at a premier Skyscraper, our client is seeking an experienced individual with a proven track record of supporting engineering teams in a high paced environment. This role is a hugely integral one within the team and holds a lot of things together for the team.
Basic salary is £34,000-£35,060 per annum plus benefits subject to experience. A discretionary annual bonus of up to 5% is also on offer.
The client is keen to start interviewing soon to have a hand over period.
About the role
- Your role will require you to log calls and jobs on the electronic database within a timely manner.
- You will be allocating work orders to the maintenance team directly.
- You will be required to liaise and follow up on any open jobs with the supply chain and technicians.
- Also, you will provide support in compiling together the Monthly management report that would be directed by the Operations Manager.
- When required, you will follow up or answer any correspondences, this may be through emails, letter writing or telephone calls.
- You may be required to co-work with other Administration teams to provide absence cover if needed.
- Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum of 18 months of experience as a Service Desk / Property Management Administrator
- GCSE in Mathematics and English (minimum grade C/4)
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint) and a good all-round understanding of data management systems.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional, presentable, articulate, and confident with an ability to demonstrate well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills, capable of monitoring multiple open tasks at any one time.
- Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
- Good attention to detail.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this HelpDesk Administrator role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com