Facilities/Office Manager – Ref 796Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting for a fast moving globally recognised brand whom have expanded by nearly a third in the last twelve months alone.
Due to their success they are looking to recruit a Facilities/Office Manager to join their team.
This position could be based in Bromley (relocating to West London in 2014), London office.
As part of a global Facilities function this position will be responsible for Facilities and Office management for the two offices in the UK as well as supporting other European countries as necessary.
- Provide facilities project management and support to the UK and other offices including managing relocation of offices including: Project Managing London office move in 2014 liaising with US HQ and planning and project managing UK expansion for 2014/2015
- Develop strong relationships between service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance of buildings;
- Ensure that company premises comply with relevant Health and Safety requirements;
- Source and procure when necessary office furniture and equipment
- Review and approve office expense invoices within allocate budget escalating when appropriate;
- Line management of reception and other administrative staff in the UK
- Bachelor’s degree and Health and safety qualification;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a facilities or office management role, working in a busy multi-site environment
- Project management experience, including office relocation;
- Past supervisory experience is preferred;
- Experience of sourcing office space and negotiating leases/contracts;
- Experienced in securing office equipment and furniture;
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional teamwork skills; and
- Ability to work independently.
Salary is competitive depending on experience and benefits on offer include 25 holidays per year and public holidays. Pension contribution, bonus and private health care.