Estates & Facilities Compliance OfficerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Estates & Facilities Compliance Officer in London. This role is on an temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be providing support to the Maintenance Team by being responsible for maintaining thorough and up to date Health and Safety records following up on any actions in a timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will take responsibility for maintaining and monitoring the Maintenance schedule of Health & Safety compliance inspections.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for maintaining the departmental risk register, Estates Policies and other compliance registers within a CAFM system.
- You will be developing, monitoring and reviewing workplace inspections.
- You will assist with the preparation, administration and monitoring of Facilities Management and Property compliance contracts. As well as assisting in the preparation of specifications, schedules and programmes of work.
- You will be leading on organisting PAT tests across the estates and lead on running the water cooler maintenance contract.
- You will be liaising with the Health & Safety Advisor ensuring Health and Safety compliance record-keeping across the service is up to date and compliant.
- Your role will require you to be raising purchase orders and processing invoices ensuring payments are made in a timely manner.
- Your role will require you to assemble data and prepare reports, correspondences, communications and presentations for the service.
- A degree and/or equivalent experience
- Good organisational skills, including time management, an ability to prioritise tasks and attention to detail
- Good administrative abilities including data recording and reporting, accurate and timely record keeping and maintaining a calendar of works
- Experience of general office administration – including office filing and organising, creation and upkeep of policies & procedures index for all sites, updating all related documentation annually.
- Experience of providing project support with associated detailed updates and costs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Ability to learn new, computer-based systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply now to avoid disappointment as Maxwell Stephens expects a high volume of responses for this role.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please reach out to the Maxwell Stephens team at 0207 118 4848 or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
For further information on Maxwell Stephens and our services, please visit our website at www.maxwellstephens.com.