Senior Facilities Manager (Ireland) – Ref 817Back to Vacancies List
This role working for a global leader of property real estate and FM and they are looking for someone in this role to be responsible for managing the operational delivery of cost effective outsourced and facilities management services to locations in Ireland and Channel Islands.
Leading by example, both Strategic and Operational management is required to develop and drive best practice, regional consistency and alignment across the global account.
- Distinctively skilled in outsourced service solutions to international clients preferably in the finance sector
- Hands on approach
- Strong business acumen
- Experience of managing staff in different European countries and the provision of services to a leading financial client
- Experience of managing budgets and sub-contractors
- Excellent motivation and managerial skills
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be flexible, proactive and customer focused
- Be dynamic and have the ability to enthuse people
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate with clients, staff (at all levels) and staff representatives in a professional and efficient manner
- Must be articulate and numerate with good communication and presentation skills
- Management of multi-sites in mainland Europe or EMEA
- Ability to prepare required reports and support Finance team in relation to service level agreements for both client and sub-contractors
- Good understanding of the importance of cost savings and sustainability in business
- Previous experience in similar role
- Must have full driving license
- You will be responsible for the line management of four Facilities Managers.
- A degree in business or a technical discipline would be favorable