Facilities Administrator (Media Company) – Ref 827Back to Vacancies List
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Administrator to join a globally recognised media giant at one of their sites in North London.
As the Facilities Administrator you will be the first person people will see and meet when they arrive at the client’s offices. Under the instruction of the management the role provides help in order to ensure the smooth operational running of the business, and to ensure a quality service is provided to all departments.
- Manage Reception as required, including meet and greet of visitors
- To take an active role in the H&S Committee meetings, take minutes, follow up on actions and distribute as required.
- To take an active role in the Environmental meetings, take minutes, follow up on actions and distribute as required.
- To attend external meetings and take minutes and issue as required.
- Control taxi and courier bookings and ensure all approvals are in place before doing so
- Manage travel arrangements and liaise with Travel Coordinator when required
- Administration support for the Operation & back office (PPE, uniform ordering etc).
- Receiving and checking all office deliveries
- Co-ordinate royal mail post collection & delivery and scanning as appropriate
- To organise internal and external meetings including booking meeting rooms, providing refreshments and ordering catering as required
- To monitor and maintain all stationery supplies for the company
- To maintain an organised filing system for the Facilities Department
- Monitor/maintain and create purchase order requisitions as required to be signed off by managers
- To ensure that all H&S notice boards are kept up to date
- To assist the Facilities Manager with the running of the building ensuring that the building is kept to a high standard and that all duties are complete
- To ensure that all Health & Safety, Fire and Security measures are maintained in accordance with legislation & company procedures
- Support Senior Management Team when given a reasonable request
- Any member of staff may be asked to perform any task dependent upon the business needs
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
- Strong administration experience working within a highly deadline driven environment
- Previous experience in a front of house/ Customer Services
- Previous experience in health and safety/facilities preferred
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Good IT skills, including good working knowledge of MS Office
- Educated to A level standard
- A thorough understanding of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities
- A smart and professional approach with a polite, courteous and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The drive to work pro-actively independently and as part of a team
- Working style that encourages team-work both within the role and across business functions
- Collaborative working spirit that enhances and builds effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail/accuracy/prioritisation
The successful candidate must be personable, friendly, professional, good at multitasking and able to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our visitors and it is important to make a good and lasting impression on our key clients and customers.