Project Manager (fixed term contract – 6 months)Back to Vacancies List
Part time role average 2 days a week
Our client, a leading corporate company have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a temporary part time basis in London. The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering the fit out of the new London premises on time and on budget at the required quality.
You will have a track record in facilities project delivery and be able to build excellent working relationships quickly with a range of people. With excellent verbal and written communication skills you will be tactful and diplomatic in approach yet at the same time robust and confident
- Ensure successful delivery of the design and fit out of the new London office. Criteria of success includes delivering to agreed budget, time lines and that work is carried out to the agreed specification.
- Be the main point of contact for the contractor, as company representative and take responsibility for any related queries concerning the fit out.
- Manage costs in line with the agreed contract and with the assistance of a Quantity Surveyor.
- Attend weekly site meetings and report back on progress and relevant issues including concerns and cost management.
- Involvement in procurement of furniture and relocation.
- Project Management qualification
- Demonstrated project management experience in delivering similar sized fit out projects on time, to budget and specification.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation skills
- Broad understanding of design, construction and fit out best practices
- Cost tracking/budgetary management
- Previous experience of working for a law, or professional services, firm
- Experience of report writing
- Contract management experience