Project ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider who have a permanent requirement for a Project Manager for their PFI contract. This is a technically biased role and will require a high level of experience within a construction or maintenance environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all works relating to projects on site are managed and completed within timescales and budget and will be accountable for the effective management of a team of Project Officers.
- To develop with the client all internal variations.
- To control all aspects of project delivery on site, liaising with; clients, end users, accounts, operations and senior team colleagues.
- Procure works, manage the supply chain ensuring sufficient skill and capacity available.
- Control works and contractors, ensuring best practice Health and Safety. Making sure the project meets budget and time constraints.
- Manage risks, set out any identifiable risks, share with management team and allocate appropriate Risk owners.
- Provide monthly update on progress of all projects in pipeline
- Coordinate works working closely with operations
- Liaise with Sodexo purchasing to manage the supply chain
- Improve current systems and procedures using the online IMS
- Ensure works meet all legal and compliance standards
- Monthly reports are accurate and show work in progress as well as planned
- All CCN variation project completed on time and within contractual timescales and to budget
- Projects completed, handed over and passed for billing without delay
- Projects completed, archive records and O&MS updated without delay
- HNC/HND in a relevant building services /surveying/project management discipline.
- Experience in construction / maintenance environment
- Proven experience of Project & Cost Management
- Supply chain management
- IT literate – experience of using MS Office
- Proven ability to effectively lead, develop and motivate a team to deliver a variety of services to a consistently high standard
- Experienced in managing budgets and project finance
- Ability to keep focus on day-to-day performance whilst simultaneously pursuing longer-term opportunities.
- Positive attitude
- Health and safety knowledge
- Prince trained
- Professional body membership
If you have proven project and cost management experience within a construction or maintenance environment and are educated to HNC/HND level, please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848 for more information or send your CV to CV@Maxwellstephens.com.