Facilities Office Manager (Hedge Fund)Back to Vacancies List
Provide first class Facilities and General Office Services to the London location including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a staff
- Budget & Invoice Management
- Hard and Soft services management
- Fire, Health & Safety, Environmental and Sustainability
- Procurement & Negotiation
- Space Planning
- Project Management Inc. Restacks and Reconfiguration (complete relocation planned for 2016)
- Building Management liaison
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Disaster Planning & Management
- Landlord / Tenant Relationship.
For success you will have had comparable experience in a comparable role and comparable environment.
It is also a prerequisite to be both degree qualified, health and safety certified and have significant move management planning and organisation skills.
Please speak to Peter Forshaw OR Dominique Bradley on 0207 118 4848 or email email@example.com