Interim Group Property ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We have an opportunity for an experienced Group Property Manager to join a corporate business on an interim basis with an immediate start.
In the role of Group Property Manager you will be expected to manage all aspects of the Group Property Portfolio and provide Facilities and Health and Safety Management across the group.
- Be responsible for the group facilities budget and the management of actual expenditure
- Work with accountants in reporting all rent free premium accounts on new lease transactions with rent free periods
- Responsible for the correct payment and management of all service charges, additional parking agreements and business rates
- Undertake property searches as directed by Senior Management
- To take a lead role in the acquisition and disposal of property
- To negotiate Heads of Terms with agents, working with solicitors to deliver property to the business within a set timescale
- To project manage large works, fit-outs and dilapidations.
- To monitor and report lease breaks and terminations
- Negotiate lease renewals, assignments and sub leases.
You will report directly to the CFO and will oversee a team of people including Facilities Manager, H&S Coordinator and the facilities administration team.
Essential experience required
- Lease management and negotiation
- Project management
- Service charge and budget management
- Leadership and team management
- Health and safety
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848