Building and Services Supervisor (Sporting Venue)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are looking for an electrically biased Buildings Services Supervisor to oversee their prestigious high end portfolio based in South West London.
The role requires support of the current operation and the vision providing a first class all year round maintenance service with world class support for specific sporting events.
You will also ensure all systems are fully operational and compliant. Reviewing all current processes to ensure they meet current standards. Providing guidance and technical advice (including hands on demonstration) to ensure all maintenance requirements are completed in a professional manner in accordance to the CAFM systems.
In role you will also issue, as required, a Permit to Work (PTW) to any members of the in house team or specialist suppliers.
The ideal person must be able to demonstrate experience of managing Building systems within a Facilities Management department or an FM service provider through both service providers and directly employed teams. Be fully conversant with Building regulations and the requirements of life safety systems for all year round buildings and major events involving the public. Understand the roles FM suppliers play and the interaction between the services they provide and the interaction with the in house team. The awareness of financial control standards to meet performance and regulatory compliance is essential
This opportunity requires:
- The ability to carry out fault finding on electrical and mechanical systems and diagnose issues, providing short and long term solutions
- Leadership skills to supervise in house teams and contractors to meet clear deadlines
- A recognised electrical or mechanical qualification
- Experience of managing life safety systems
- Experience of the operation and management of BMS systems
Ideally you will have
- An understanding of High Voltage networks
- Experience in a stadium or major public sports venue
- Experience of working within a client organisation
This is a long term career opportunity with a competitive base salary with a decent package and a potential bonus.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org