Head of Facilities ManagementBack to Vacancies List
Our prestigious client are looking for an experienced Head of Facilities Management to lead the facilities function of their boutique organisation and whom will report directly the CEO.
With a 5 star hotelier background the Head of FM will be responsible for setting up and running the facilities at their brand new premises with responsibility for the FM strategy and leadership for this unique business.
Your focus will be to provide a world class environment for staff which reflects their culture and values. The workplace will be unique and extremely dynamic and it will be designed to meet the range of needs of their staff, stakeholders and guests / visitors.
- Manage all hard and soft services for the premises and business
- Strategic management of all contracts and third party service providers
- Full FM Financial management
- Responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety
- Implement and manage all FM policies and procedures
- Ensure the building maintains an extremely high and professional standard of appearance and function
- Manage all remedial actions through to timely and cost effective completion.
- Do you come from a hotel background preferably 5 star/boutique?
- Do you have extremely high standards in terms of delivering in-house FM?
- Do you have experience of running hard and soft services?
- Do you work at both a strategic and operation level?
- Do you have relevant industry qualifications? (BIFM/NEBOSH/IOSH)
If you would like to discuss your suitability to this role in more detail please contact Dominique or Peter on 0207 1184848