Head of EstatesBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leader in the facilities service sector and they have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced senior manager to lead and oversee the delivery of all aspects of hard services across a major contract in central Manchester. This role encompasses all aspects of Hard FM and you should have proven experience of leading, managing and controlling all aspects of hard services including statutory compliance across a significant estate.
Key role responsibilities
- Monitor, enhance and develop the planned preventative maintenance programme for all assets in scope and review systems and processes continuously in accordance with business objectives.
- Assist with resourcing and managing project works including, equipment upgrades and building and M&E asset replacements
- Produce and maintain a Facilities Management database to ensure that the FM service complies with legislation changes.
- Implement and drive an audit programme and framework to capture, review and analyse audit reports and apply where required action to prevent and reduce risk within the organisation.
- Lead a team of c.100 employees
Skills and experience required
- Experience of leading Hard FM Services contract
- Practical knowledge of working in a PFI / hospital environment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels in the organisation
- Relevant Health & Safety Management Qualification
- Proven ability to lead a significantly sized team
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen