Senior Account ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leader in the service sector global organisation.
The role of Senior Account Manager involves liaison with technical experts within the business to ensure all hard services are provided for a high profile client. Job Description: You will ensure a safe, compliant environment for both teams and customers and manage delivery through service teams whilst promoting an ethos of team work to instil a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence. You will be responsible for an operating area and leading a management team to ensure delivery against KPI?s.
You will have experience within a production environment and have the ability to converse with engineers managing issues in a planned and logical way. You will be extremely organised, resilient and make an instant impact always influencing your team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Management of large and diverse site
- Operating at a senior level in an M&E environment with technical discipline
- Engineering background
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships
- Financially astute ? P&L responsibility
- Broad knowledge of multiple service lines
- Some knowledgeable of risk and legislation across all service lines
- IOSH ideally NEBOSH
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding role then apply now.