Facilities Administrator (Property Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a global success story..
They are an extremely successful property company whom are about to open a brand new site of over 500,000 sq. ft. in the City of London. This role will be based at this brand new site.
In this role you will provide administration support to the Building Management Team and to maintain efficiency and administration systems, looking to improve and develop where necessary.
We are looking for a strong communicator who can receive and process complex information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the Team.
This role in effect ensures that everything behind the scenes is running smoothly and can multi-task with ease but is also the first point-of-contact for the Management Team.
You will also provide administrative support to Building Management Team
We are looking for:
- A background in Facilities / Property is desirable.
- Minimum GCSE level qualifications.
- Competent administrator, completes own work under minimal supervision/guidance.
- Confident in producing executive management reports.
- Comprehensive Office IT-skill set and strong general IT understanding.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good numerical skills including computer literacy (Advanced Excel, Word, MS Outlook. PowerPoint).
- Professional, presentable, articulate and confident.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- High level of time management, organisational and administrative skills.
- Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused operational approach.
- Pro-active and positive “can do” approach.
- Is conscious of process’ and takes steps to protect interests of BOPML.