Facilities Manager (Corporate Client)Back to Vacancies List
The role will be the single point of contact responsible for facilities management, assisting the internal teams and the Clients Facilities team with the delivery of quality facilities management services. This role will coordinate and manage requirements and service delivery to ensure satisfaction.
The candidate must be able to organise and prioritise multiple tasks, effectively manage through stressful situations, and consistently make effective, high quality decisions; must understand complex client and customer relationships and develop open, effective and consistent communication with client and customer representatives. The candidate will participate heavily in FM and operations.
- Daily reviewing routine and scheduled work order needs plus any discretionary spend work order
- Capture and provide discretionary spend reports to the customer and client for a weekly review and communicate to the about the status of this work so that the FM
- Daily review the closed work order data to assure that notes are properly updated
- Support the Service Providers on emergency needs.
- Assist the Account team
- Support the client for after-hour emergency needs.
- Support the account on long term operational opportunities as needed.
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with the other FM’s and client team.
- Ability to manage an operational budget for your scope of services.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in facilities management emphasis
- Minimum of 5 years FM operational experience required either in the corporate environment, or third party service provider
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Superior client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- This position requires interaction with the Account leadership team, client, vendors, operational, and account support staff and will be a fast-paced environment consistent with handling multiple demands and priorities of a retail client.