Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Building Manager to join our client’s team. Our client are a global property company who are looking for an experienced individual to provide support to the Building Manager.
- To assist the Building Manager in client reporting on on-site facilities services.
- To assist in the smooth transition of properties into management and ensure readiness for sale dealing with due diligence enquiries on disposal and lettings from a facilities perspective.
- Liaising with occupier representatives referring matters upwards only if they cannot be resolved at local level, as well as regularly liaising with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
- Assist the Building Manager with the day to day running on the post room / Building Management
- Delivering internal & external post
- Maintenance reporting for office equipment and general building services
- Be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision when necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines.
- You must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing.
If you have experience in the above and this position is of interest please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your application to email@example.com