Estate Manager – Ref 671Back to Vacancies List
We are currently recruiting for an Estate Manager, based at an extremely prestigious address in Plymouth reporting to Senior Management, you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth management of this high quality unique mixed used scheme with retail, offices and residential space.
This is a dynamic role in a highly challenging business environment, within a team that wishes to lead the Investor Facilities market. The Estate Manager will be responsible for ensuring our clients standards of facilities management are applied to the estate in which you will be based.
You will be responsible for providing a proactive service in respect of the management this site and will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of compliance in respect of Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation of the property.
Candidates will demonstrate the following experience:-
- Substantial proven experience within a similar single or multi-site Facilities/Building Manager role (preferably with some retail)
- Knowledge of construction team management, including detailed “Permit to Work” with management experience
- Excellent general knowledge of Facilities/Building Management – Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Demonstrateable customer care skills and an innovative leadership style
- Excellent IT knowledge and skills with the ability to work on multiple IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and in-house database systems
- Preferably from a Management Agent background.
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified ideal
In addition to the above you will demonstrate a flexible, “can do” attitude; you will be a self-motivated, self-starter with proven experience multi-tasking and consistently achieving team projects and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and capable Manager looking to develop their careers and work at this unique prestigious development.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com